Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ImperialFish
intern

[OPEN] Doctor and patient stuck in office, presumably waiting on lab results Empty [OPEN] Doctor and patient stuck in office, presumably waiting on lab results

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:08 am
Description:
Doctor and patient stuck in office waiting for lab results

Repro steps
Doctor and patient in Gen. Surgery dept stuck presumably waiting for a stool test to finish. No techs appear to be working on it or even have it. The doctor was fired, the patient was sent home, but both stayed in office, even overnight.

Office is the only office on the second floor in attached save game. Doctor is Judy Lopez, patient is Karen Wright

Attached

Saved game
Screenshot with doctor's card open
Both in .zip
Attachments
[OPEN] Doctor and patient stuck in office, presumably waiting on lab results Attachment
bug-archive.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(885 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ImperialFish
intern

[OPEN] Doctor and patient stuck in office, presumably waiting on lab results Empty Re: [OPEN] Doctor and patient stuck in office, presumably waiting on lab results

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:32 am
Of note: I tooled around in the save file and got the patient to leave by replacing the patient's active treatment under `Entity/Components/Component ProcedureComponentPersistentData/m_currentProcedureScript` with an empty pointer
    <GameDBPointer ID="" />

The patient left, but the doc is still sitting around, refusing to be fired. I'll see if I can't get her unstuck as well and report back.

PS: JSON is the future, or really anything except xml. Why would you do this Oxymoron, why...
ImperialFish
intern

[OPEN] Doctor and patient stuck in office, presumably waiting on lab results Empty Re: [OPEN] Doctor and patient stuck in office, presumably waiting on lab results

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:37 am
Never mind, the doc got bored and left the building. Things appear to be working as normal again.
ImperialFish
intern

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:57 am
Aannnnnd I was wrong, all of the objects in the room are still marked as in-use. Since they aren't draining a doctor's salary or my prestige though, I'll just convert it into a staff room and call that good enough, I'm not digging through xml to find object ids.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:55 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and btw loving the workaround! Smile
We're fixing some quite similar issues today, so let me check if this one gets caught as well.
alfa
intern

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:31 pm
I guess my issue might be related or at least similar to this. Reported here: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1046-doctor-and-patient-stuck-in-office
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum