Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mbommoy
resident

[RESOLVED] idle doctor, yet the patient is sitting at the doctor's office Empty [RESOLVED] idle doctor, yet the patient is sitting at the doctor's office

Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:19 am
I am not able to attach my saved file as it exceeds the size limit. I was only able to attach the screenshot and the log.
In my Neurology department, my doctor is idle. Yet, her patient is at her desk waiting. However, the patient's status is "Going to doctor." Then nothing happens. The patient stays seated for awhile, then goes to fulfill her need. Then she gets called again, goes to the doctor, seated in the doctor's office while the doctor stays idle. Is there something I can do to make this doctor work?
If you need me to attach the saved file, let me know how I can do this.
Thanks.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] idle doctor, yet the patient is sitting at the doctor's office Attachment
report.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(606 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
[RESOLVED] idle doctor, yet the patient is sitting at the doctor's office Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(115 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] idle doctor, yet the patient is sitting at the doctor's office Empty Re: [RESOLVED] idle doctor, yet the patient is sitting at the doctor's office

Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:19 am
Hi, thanks for the message, let's see if we'll need the save to figure this out (I've managed to free a bit more space on the forum, so you should be able to upload it if needed, please use the "Reply to topic" button in that case).

Looking at the screenshot, it looks like the patient has been already sent to hospitalization - could you please check which type is selected (under Active Treatments in the patient's card) and if there are free beds available at Neurology?
mbommoy
resident

[RESOLVED] idle doctor, yet the patient is sitting at the doctor's office Empty file attached.

Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:45 pm
Thank you. I am now able to attach my saved. file.
The top of the patient's card indicates that the patient is hospitalized, but she is not hospitalized under active treatment.
Attachments
1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] idle doctor, yet the patient is sitting at the doctor's office Empty Re: [RESOLVED] idle doctor, yet the patient is sitting at the doctor's office

Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:12 am
Hi, thanks for the save - now I can see what's happening, although it might turn out to be bit of a mystery how the situation emerged.

The patient still has observation selected as a planned treatment, which is available at the Emergency department, where both observation beds are currently occupied. Cancelling it and selecting "regular hospitalization" should get the patients unstuck.

Btw, do you remember any details about this patient? I can see her selected as favorite - did you for example plan the observation by hand? If I remember correctly, it should get cancelled if the AI doctors switch their patients between departments.
mbommoy
resident

Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:34 am
Thank you for your response.
From what I can remember, I did not plan the observation by hand. It was done by the AI.
Anyways, I did what you said and the problem is now resolved.
Thank you very much.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum