Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kloakenpaul
medic

[OPEN LOW] Patients Stuck in Doctor's Office, Exam table Empty [OPEN LOW] Patients Stuck in Doctor's Office, Exam table

Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:56 pm
Here is a bug I just found:

Patients are getting stuck at the Exam table of the doctor's office. They stay there day and night and literally block the exam table, making it impossible for the doctor to treat new patients. These will enter the office, but remain standing next to the doctor for a longer time without any progress.
As the exam table is blocked, it cannot be removed. I did build new ones when space allowed in the doctor's office and this allowed new patients to be treated. The stuck patients still remained where they were, but did not seem to interfere with anything else than their blocked exam table.
Unfortunately, after a while these new exam tables also got blocked by stuck patients. In the attached screenshot, you can see up to three exam tables per doctor's office, with several stuck patients in each office.
The doctor on the lower left corner of the screenshot is also stuck, by the way. He does not move day or night. I also noticed an elevator being blocked by several patients who would stay there for weeks. And patients started being teleported from one station to the other, instead of being pushed on a stretcher by nurses.
This made the game inplayable in the end.
Please find my savegame attached.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f17/20/04/88/59/bug_sc10.jpg
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Patients Stuck in Doctor's Office, Exam table Attachment
Bug.zip SavegameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[OPEN LOW] Patients Stuck in Doctor's Office, Exam table Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(488 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Patients Stuck in Doctor's Office, Exam table Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Patients Stuck in Doctor's Office, Exam table

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:37 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! It looks like in this case the problem is with one of the elevators, there's a wall right in front of its door, blocking access - let me double-check why it's possible for people to try to select it, in the meantime you can fix it by deleting the wall or adding a door.
Tip: the "show transparent doors..." button on the main panel (a magnifying glass with a + in the middle) can be useful when checking similar problems.

Hope this helps, cheers!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum