Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bryan13
medic

[RESOLVED]Stuck patient and doctor in my Surgery General Diag office Empty [RESOLVED]Stuck patient and doctor in my Surgery General Diag office

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:58 am
it seems like it always happened when they need to do someting in the STAT lab, it says they need to do a stool sample or something but they just sit in the room with the doctor
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Stuck patient and doctor in my Surgery General Diag office Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Stuck patient and doctor in my Surgery General Diag office

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:46 am
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Bryan13 wrote:it seems like it always happened when they need to do someting in the STAT lab, it says they need to do a stool sample or something but they just sit in the room with the doctor

Hi and thank you for your report. After checking the save file it looks like the patients were waiting for the toilets. They need them for stool samples and when there is not free toilet they wait in the doctors office. So make sure you have enough of them.
Bryan13
medic

[RESOLVED]Stuck patient and doctor in my Surgery General Diag office Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Stuck patient and doctor in my Surgery General Diag office

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:28 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
Bryan13 wrote:it seems like it always happened when they need to do someting in the STAT lab, it says they need to do a stool sample or something but they just sit in the room with the doctor

Hi and thank you for your report. After checking the save file it looks like the patients were waiting for the toilets. They need them for stool samples and when there is not free toilet they wait in the doctors office. So make sure you have enough of them.

No, I disagree with this- it is a bug. The toilets are free and they don´t go there. I also build a new toilet, nothing happens. I´ve tried to destroy office and fire my doctors, but patients are still stuck. Patient´s have icon- need for toilet, because they are stuck there a long time.
I found this bug on other forums too, but nobody know how to fix it. Thank you Smile
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:50 pm
Hi Bryan, you're actually right, we didn't see the bug on our side in the latest development version, we had to double-check in the Steam version - which is good news, it means it's going to be fixed in the next patch.

Also, there's a workaround that should already work, just save the game again and reload - the problem is the toilets are stuck reserved (green when you switch to objects in building mode), save & reload should clear them.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum