Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ecnalubmA
intern

Ambulance freezes during event Empty Ambulance freezes during event

Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:34 am
In two different events in two different games, I have had one of the ambulances bringing in patients freeze at the hospital door.  The EMT gets out, gets the patient on the gurney, and then freezes.  They just sit there while the rest of the game goes on.  It's just the patient on the gurney that freezes; all other departments keep functioning, people go in and out, and nothing else seems affected.  However, it hoses the event right then and there, making it impossible to complete the event.  It looks like it's the fourth arriving patient that does this freezing act in both the events where I had this happen.
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

Ambulance freezes during event Empty Re: Ambulance freezes during event

Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:47 pm
Hi!

That sounds like an interesting issue, but I might have an idea why it is happening. Let's investigate it a bit.

Could you please check the info about the patient next to the ambulance? You can normally click on him to open his card. That could give us a clue. :-)

And please make sure there is free space in the trauma center. If there is no space to put the patient, they are waiting until they have it.

I hope this will help. :-)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum