Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SuperJoe
medic

[UNRESOLVED CAN NOT REPRODUCE] Everything freezes (SuperSas) Empty [UNRESOLVED CAN NOT REPRODUCE] Everything freezes (SuperSas)

Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:59 pm
I have this save file where everything freezes in game (not my pc).

The staff AND the patients are not moving anymore, time doesn't go any further.
Before this happens it says for every employer that they have no office to work in anymore.

Someone that can help me out with this one?

This was my comment on steam, I attached the two things Jirka_oxymoron asked for!

Thanks a lot.
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED CAN NOT REPRODUCE] Everything freezes (SuperSas) Attachment
output_log.txt Log file locationYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
[UNRESOLVED CAN NOT REPRODUCE] Everything freezes (SuperSas) Attachment
New Joe.zip Save file locationYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.8 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED CAN NOT REPRODUCE] Everything freezes (SuperSas) Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED CAN NOT REPRODUCE] Everything freezes (SuperSas)

Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:45 pm
Hi, thanks for sharing the save and log file!

I tried running the save for a few ingame days, but everything seems mostly normal (in both our development version of the game and on Steam) - does the issue manifest itself right after loading the save on your side?

The only slightly suspicious thing I found was janitors trying to reach a bit of blood on the floor in a walled-of area, but this should only produce some messages in the log file and is mostly harmless.

SuperJoe likes this post

SuperJoe
medic

[UNRESOLVED CAN NOT REPRODUCE] Everything freezes (SuperSas) Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED CAN NOT REPRODUCE] Everything freezes (SuperSas)

Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:06 pm
Yeah it is weird, it sometimes happens when I place a new desk or something. So build mode only.
Not when I am in the play mode.

Haha suspicious blood on the ground that janitors can't reach, have not found that spot yet.

Maybe that information will help? I have no clue either other wise.
It is playable 90% of the time and I just save a lot for when it might happen, I restart the game and it is all working fine again, even when I place the desk again that I placed in the first place.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum