Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tzero25
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] the game freezes the moment I add a plan Empty [NEED MORE INFO] the game freezes the moment I add a plan

Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:09 am
good evening when I add a new plan to the structure, the game stops.  It becomes impossible to do any operation or scroll forward with time.  reloading the game from the last rescue, I find all the rooms of the emergency room (from the management of the departments) gone.  I must therefore unassign them and reassign them.  All after the last patch.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] the game freezes the moment I add a plan Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] the game freezes the moment I add a plan

Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:25 am
Hi, thanks for the message and for joining the forum to report the issue, this is much appreciated!

Could you please try to upload the log file from the game? There's probably an error message that will give us more information about what exactly happened. Here's how to find it on your machine (https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs), you can then use the "Reply to topic" button here to get the file upload form.

Btw - do you have any mods installed in the game?

Thanks in advance!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum