Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rowx87
medic

[MODDED] Stuck Patients Empty [MODDED] Stuck Patients

Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:00 am
Having an issue where patients, specifically with the diagnosis of Acute Cholangitis, are getting stuck on the test Microbial Cultivation. It's the testing phase of  lab test. The sampling works just fine, and the test works fine for patients with another diagnosis, and I have a working Microbiology Lab. What ends up happening is these patients end up sitting hospitalized waiting for the results of this test until you go in and cancel the test manually.
Attachments
[MODDED] Stuck Patients Attachment
output_log.zip LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(27 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED] Stuck Patients Empty Re: [MODDED] Stuck Patients

Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:43 pm
Hi, while going through the Bug reports section of the forum and categorizing fixed issues, I noticed that I didn't reply to this thread when originally posted - so, hopefully better late than never:

Looking at the log and the list of installed mods, I think this issue is actually something related to the Bedside Examinations mod and hopefully already fixed in the meantime - could you please check this discussion on Steam?

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/2704508459/3194741517072642719/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum