Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LittleSora
medic

[RESOLVED] Headless patients stuck in bed/Janitor stuck on chair while planing to use the toilet Empty [RESOLVED] Headless patients stuck in bed/Janitor stuck on chair while planing to use the toilet

Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:39 pm
Hello,

Description of the bug(s):
Bug 1: A janitor got stuck on his working chair while planing to use the toilet (I renamed him Nicolas Bloqué as for "stuck" in french).
[RESOLVED] Headless patients stuck in bed/Janitor stuck on chair while planing to use the toilet Screen11

Bug 2: Meanwhile I have some headless patients stuck in their beds (I am unable to click on them so I cannot give you any names).
[RESOLVED] Headless patients stuck in bed/Janitor stuck on chair while planing to use the toilet Screen10

Repro steps

No clue how this happened, I just found Bug 1 and Bug 2 that way after they had happened. I don't even know since when they were like that.
I tried to supress the rooms and whole equipment around the stuck objets but it did not solve anything.
Now I am just playing with those occupied beds and a janitor stuck on his chair in the middle of the gift shop.
Tried to restart the game many times. Unfortunately it didn't work.

Mods
No mods installed

Attached
   Saved game
   Screenshots
   Log from the game

I would be really grateful to have those bugs fixed in my saved game as I really like this game and do not wish to start again from scratch...
Thank you very much in advance for your time and help!
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Headless patients stuck in bed/Janitor stuck on chair while planing to use the toilet Attachment
Seattle Grace 2.zip Saved gameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
[RESOLVED] Headless patients stuck in bed/Janitor stuck on chair while planing to use the toilet Attachment
output_log.zip LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(18 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Headless patients stuck in bed/Janitor stuck on chair while planing to use the toilet Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Headless patients stuck in bed/Janitor stuck on chair while planing to use the toilet

Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:18 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
LittleSora wrote:Hello,

Description of the bug(s):
Bug 1: A janitor got stuck on his working chair while planing to use the toilet (I renamed him Nicolas Bloqué as for "stuck" in french).
[RESOLVED] Headless patients stuck in bed/Janitor stuck on chair while planing to use the toilet Screen11

Bug 2: Meanwhile I have some headless patients stuck in their beds (I am unable to click on them so I cannot give you any names).
[RESOLVED] Headless patients stuck in bed/Janitor stuck on chair while planing to use the toilet Screen10

Repro steps

No clue how this happened, I just found Bug 1 and Bug 2 that way after they had happened. I don't even know since when they were like that.
I tried to supress the rooms and whole equipment around the stuck objets but it did not solve anything.
Now I am just playing with those occupied beds and a janitor stuck on his chair in the middle of the gift shop.
Tried to restart the game many times. Unfortunately it didn't work.

Mods
No mods installed

Attached
   Saved game
   Screenshots
   Log from the game

I would be really grateful to have those bugs fixed in my saved game as I really like this game and do not wish to start again from scratch...
Thank you very much in advance for your time and help!

Hi and thank you for your report. We have managed to fix the broken janitor and the fix will be in the next patch. I have resaved your game, so you should be able to continue in the meantime. Have you manually trying to move the janitor yourself? Because we have not yes encounter this one and any information would be helpful.
For the beds - if you wait trough midnight, they will be freed (visually they will stay the same) and you will be able to delete them. There was a know issue that was causing this, and the fix preventing this is live already, but if you encounter this before updating it could still happen. Hopefully this was the case. Let me know if that helped and we are sorry for the inconvenience
Attachments
Seattle Grace 2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times

LittleSora likes this post

LittleSora
medic

[RESOLVED] Headless patients stuck in bed/Janitor stuck on chair while planing to use the toilet Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Headless patients stuck in bed/Janitor stuck on chair while planing to use the toilet

Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:37 pm
Hello! Thank you very much for the quick reply and for fixing my game. cheers

Have you manually trying to move the janitor yourself? Because we have not yes encounter this one and any information would be helpful.
I think it happened after I removed the "purpose" of the room (it was a janitor manager's room). But I am not 100% sure about that as I noticed it only later on. I am very sorry I cannot say anything more to help you solve this issue.

The janitor is now finally able to stand up and go to the toilet (meaning the problem is fixed) and I could now delete the beds. Thanks! Very Happy

ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:53 am
LittleSora wrote:Hello! Thank you very much for the quick reply and for fixing my game.  cheers

Have you manually trying to move the janitor yourself? Because we have not yes encounter this one and any information would be helpful.
I think it happened after I removed the "purpose" of the room (it was a janitor manager's room). But I am not 100% sure about that as I noticed it only later on. I am very sorry I cannot say anything more to help you solve this issue.

The janitor is now finally able to stand up and go to the toilet (meaning the problem is fixed) and I could now delete the beds. Thanks!  Very Happy

Hi, thank you for the additional information, we will keep an eye on that:) Also glad to hear its working now. Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum