Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
frostmourne
medic

[MODDED] Patient and doctor stuck Empty [MODDED] Patient and doctor stuck

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:02 am
Hi, one of my patient collapse while the doctor is performing a body check. Then both of them are stuck in bed.
I tried to delete the patient via editing the savefile, but it just delete the head of the patient and left the body stuck in bed forever...
Could you fix the savefile for me?
The patient's name is "维拉 艾伦" and the doctor's name is "乔迪 加德纳"
Attachments
[MODDED] Patient and doctor stuck Attachment
autosave_H19.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED] Patient and doctor stuck Empty Re: [MODDED] Patient and doctor stuck

Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:21 am
Hi, thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately I can't easily load the save in the development version of the game because of some of the mods it was saved with (feel free to check https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2300-reporting-issues-with-modded-game), but it's probably worth it to first try to run the save for a bit longer. For technical reasons the patient's bodies in beds are actually part of the bed graphics, so even if there's a headless body left after the deleted patient, if the game recognizes that the bed is free, it should fix itself after it gets used by another patient.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum