Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anastasiia
intern

[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] 5 patients from an event are stuck in my patients lists Empty [RESOLVED WORKAROUND] 5 patients from an event are stuck in my patients lists

Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:27 pm
I have a bunch of patients from an event who are stuck in my patients lists: Jordan Cole, Margaret Williams, Richard Foster, Fraser Baker, Mark Robinson.
After the succesful end of the event and after they were cured - I’ve sent them home via green button on top of the card. But even after days have passed - I still see them in patients’ lists, can move them between departments, and their prescriptions are still flashing as active.
I'd like to have them removed.

Attached:
  • saved game
  • log
  • screenshot with the list of patients + card of Jordan Cole

Attachments
[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] 5 patients from an event are stuck in my patients lists Attachment
Player.log.zip log from the gameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(18 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] 5 patients from an event are stuck in my patients lists Empty Re: [RESOLVED WORKAROUND] 5 patients from an event are stuck in my patients lists

Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:07 am
Hi, thanks for reaching out and letting us know about the issue - first, the good news: could you please try to load the attached save? The patients should be unstuck there and we should be including the hotfix I used in the next patch of the game in case this happens to somebody else in the future.

Still, it would be great if you could tell us a bit more about how the situation happened, if you remember any of the details: were these patients at the ICU that you released form there using the green 'home' button?
Attachments
[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] 5 patients from an event are stuck in my patients lists Attachment
jen_latest_fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.8 Mb) Downloaded 1 times

Anastasiia likes this post

Anastasiia
intern

[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] 5 patients from an event are stuck in my patients lists Empty ❤️❤️❤️ this works perfectly

Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:29 am
thank you guys for such a prompt answer!!!
not much more I can tell about the case - because it took me a while to acknowledge it.
what I know - it was an event, I successfully passed it, these guys were in the ICU, and after some time the game showed me a popup to send them home - that's what I did.
but apparently, they were stuck in their beds - until you helped me.

love the game, thank you so much I love you
Sponsored content

[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] 5 patients from an event are stuck in my patients lists Empty Re: [RESOLVED WORKAROUND] 5 patients from an event are stuck in my patients lists

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum