Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
XxMrBizxX
intern

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] NPC's are glitching Empty [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] NPC's are glitching

Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:46 am
Hello! It seems that the NPC's in the game are acting up a lot for me. In just one ward, I have a doctor asking the wall, and yes, the wall, to take it's shirt off so she can do a physical examination. I also have a random person (also in the same ward, included in the picture) just standing there and staring at a hospitalized patient.

Not exactly sure what's going on, or why. I'll put a screenshot down below, thanks!
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] NPC's are glitching Empty Re: [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] NPC's are glitching

Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:08 pm
Hey MrBizx,

Firstly, do you use any mods?
If so, please list those as it'll make it much easier to work out what might be causing the issue. Please list any modifications you may have made to the games Tweakables.xml too if you have made any.
If possible, it'd really help to get a copy of the save and output.log, this will help either myself or the developers find exactly what the issues is, recreate it and hopefully fix it (if anything, at least fix your save).
Let me know if you have any issues.

Save file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/maps/
- Mac: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/unity.Oxymoron Games.Project Hospital/map

Log file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\output_log.txt
- Win: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\output_log.txt (older versions, before 1.0.14398)
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/Player.log
- Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
XxMrBizxX
intern

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] NPC's are glitching Empty Re: [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] NPC's are glitching

Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:22 pm
Sure, I'll put everything down below, thanks sleepy068!

Mods: Additional Insurance Providers, Realistic Collapses and Disease Incidence, Outdoor Objects for Indoors, Decal Emporium, Prestige Rewards, and Bedside Examinations. I made a lot of modifications to the tweakables.xml file, mainly the ambulance limit increased to 30, and the max ambulance calls extended to 10 per day, and the mission time hours, as it for some reason took 3 hours for the ambulance to return. That's basically it. For some reason, forumotion isn't letting me put any files in here, it keeps saying "Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 86)" which is odd. I just found out that I couldn't post the screenshot of it for the same reason when I tried to edit the post.

Not really sure why that's happening.
Thanks!
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:53 pm
Hi @MrBizx, that is odd, maybe the file is too big for the server (possible if you have played it for awhile), do you think you could maybe upload it via google drive or another reputable file sharing service and post that here?
XxMrBizxX
intern

Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:42 pm
Thanks for your reply! It's probably too big just regarding the fact that I've played the game for 400+ hours... I've uploaded everything to my Google Drive and made it so that anyone with the link can view the documents, here is everything!

Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1__307xkV7usorZFaPJObCQqbkPNiVkkg/view

Output Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCVDv5DXpGKgpL99YLTB2bYuviewGqar/view

Map Save File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kdpcMqK-KqowPwE2AUTESaGm1AZkpqKO/view

Just a little notice: My laptop died before I got a chance to save the map at the time where the doctor and patient were glitching, but the map save file is the exact same thing, just at the beginning.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:24 am
Hi, I've finally managed to have a quick look at the log and the save, unfortunately the log looks pretty normal and while I can open the save in our development version, I can only load it without the equipment introduced in your set of mods, so no departments work and I can't check the behavior of individual characters. It will be hard to determine if any of the mods are responsible or if this is an issue with the game itself.

If you encounter anything similar in the vanilla game, of course let us know, in the meantime if it happens again, it's probably worth it to check the status of the characters in their card. For example - wasn't the 'random person' a visitor of the patient?
XxMrBizxX
intern

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:02 pm
Hi Jan!

The 'random person' was supposed to be at the pharmacy, she was a clinic patient. Sadly, the save file got accidentally overwritten when I was tired and not focused so I can not re-check her patient card. I'll try out a vanilla version to see if it still happens when there are no mods. Thanks!
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:12 am
Hey @MrBizx, no worries, I've got a copy of the save you provided and will investigate if any mods are responsible for the issues reported. Sorry for the delay! I am in the middle of moving to the city so work has been rather hectic to get everything in order before I leave haha! I have 3 other possible mod issues to investigate too so I hope to assess all of these this weekend.
XxMrBizxX
intern

Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:18 pm
Hi Jan and Sleepy!

I found another 'glitch' going on with another doctor. The doctor is doing a physical examination while the patient is being transported to examination. I luckily got screenshots of this, and I'm pretty sure it's another glitch. I'll put the screenshots of the patients page and doctors page, and this is happening at the same time which is odd.

Doctors screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19M6_k8r-CbP2BGjaw5LODFlo1I-5ozpx/view?usp=sharing
Patients screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MMW_i7HqXLBMgI-j34n3vaQEDJt5pGAE/view?usp=sharing
Output log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16LYxEltSVBLIvw6IhCQl97cFHPGaiz21/view?usp=sharing
Map save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XYib_cKJ2x1kDYujEg18ZWp_77ZTME8b/view?usp=sharing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum