Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
majormongoose
medic

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Can't get out delete mode... whole clinic deleted. Empty [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Can't get out delete mode... whole clinic deleted.

Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:34 am
I have just got the game and am playing the second tutorial. I went to go delete some walls and the game did not exit delete mod despite me clicking multiple times. I had to manually move my mouse to the build wall feature- deleting everything in my cursor's path. Worked the next time thankfully.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Can't get out delete mode... whole clinic deleted. Empty Re: [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Can't get out delete mode... whole clinic deleted.

Mon May 02, 2022 10:50 am
Hi, thanks for joining the forums to let us know about the issue! It's possible there's still a rare bug in the building system, although we haven't seen anything similar in quite a while, so any details would be really helpful for us to investigate further:
- Do you play with any mods, especially anything that adds more stuff to building mode?
- Normally right mouse click or esc cancels the current tool, so I assume neither of these worked?
- And was it the bulldozer tool or one of the dedicated wall delete modes?

Thanks in advance! Also, if it happens again, it would be great if you could attach the log file from the game, I'd expect there will be an error message that could hint at what exactly went wrong.
Einherjinn
medic

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Can't get out delete mode... whole clinic deleted. Empty Re: [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Can't get out delete mode... whole clinic deleted.

Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:36 am
I have this problem to.
I do use mods and my problem starts randomly.
Im trying to delete rooms and after that the whole game gets shower and choppy, cant close pop ups, cant hardly use esc to get to min menu
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum