Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mocatmocatmocat
medic

[MODDED][NEED MORE INFO] Beds disappeared Empty [MODDED][NEED MORE INFO] Beds disappeared

Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:31 pm
Hi, this just started happening about an hour ago. The beds in all of my wards have disappeared. Patients are still being sent to various wards, and it seems that they're being treated, but the beds are gone. Mods I'm using are below:

Oncology
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Urology/Nephrology
Ear, Nose, and Throat department
Realistic Collapses and Disease Incidence
Bedside Examinations
More diagnostics
Community Resource Pack
Sexual Health Department
More English and German names
Mehr Namen DE
More Names
Maximum Refund
More Insurance Companies
Prestige Rewards
More Occupations
More Levels

I've removed and re-added all mods one by one and it's still happening. It's weird, because it just started about an hour ago.
Attachments
[MODDED][NEED MORE INFO] Beds disappeared Attachment
output_log.txt Log fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(257 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
user947
fellow

[MODDED][NEED MORE INFO] Beds disappeared Empty Re: [MODDED][NEED MORE INFO] Beds disappeared

Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:51 pm
I have the same issue, it only appears the inpatients heads. I think its related to patch 30
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED][NEED MORE INFO] Beds disappeared Empty Re: [MODDED][NEED MORE INFO] Beds disappeared

Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:20 pm
Hi, thanks for the report!s As far as we can tell, there's a mod (one with new/modified objects) that isn't compatible with the latest version of the game, uninstalling all mods helped some players, but we still don't know which mod is responsible - if any of you manage to catch the one, please let us know so we can get in touch with the author and ask for a fix!
user947
fellow

Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:39 pm
I read on the Steam forum that the Urology mod may be causing the problem.
Bohauo
resident

Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:56 am
I can add to this...
I will deactivate urology to see if that fix it.

Edit:
For me it is "urology" that "removes the beds"
They are still there but it seems like the spite (picture) of the bed is gone...
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:00 pm
Bohauo wrote:I can add to this...
I will deactivate urology to see if that fix it.

Edit:
For me it is "urology" that "removes the beds"
They are still there but it seems like the spite (picture) of the bed is gone...

Hi, yes, an older version of the Urology mod was causing that, but it has been fixed for a few weeks - could you try with the latest version and see if it works?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum