Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BonSie
BonSie
intern

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Unable to load save Empty [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Unable to load save

Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:18 pm
Unable to load a series of saves due to "A null value was found where an object instance was required."
Sadly I suspect a mod that updated earlier broke the save but anyway.

Included are 2 broken saves and a working one.
Attachments
[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Unable to load save Attachment
output_log2.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.9 Mb) Downloaded 3 times

Last edited by BonSie on Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Unable to load save Empty Re: [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Unable to load save

Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:00 pm
BonSie wrote:Unable to load a series of saves due to "A null value was found where an object instance was required."
Sadly I suspect a mod that updated earlier broke the save but anyway.

Included are 2 broken saves and a working one.

Hi and thank you for the report. Thanks to the mods I was not able to open any of the saves. So the only advice would be to either disable the mod you suspect might have cause this. Or contact the author of the mod to update it. Also what mod you suspect that might be causing this?
BonSie
BonSie
intern

[MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Unable to load save Empty Re: [MODDED NEED MORE INFO] Unable to load save

Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:15 pm
I forgot to mention that my budget screen was bugged, previous days sums would display 0 while an ongoing day worked fine before getting bugged when the day changed. It doesn't seem to happen with the working save.

The mod Urology and Nephrology department updated the same day it happened but that department wasn't active. CRP was updated the day before.

My mod collection:
sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2244798284

If it can't be fixed it's more of a hassle then anything.
BonSie
BonSie
intern

Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:22 pm
Started playing from a working save again. After a while loading saves started getting errors again, it appears to happen when the day cycle breaks with the budget screen breaking and insurance objectives not progressing.

I do have the output log for that session if something can be extracted from that added to the OP. It starts spitting out a load of errors at one point.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:08 am
BonSie wrote:Started playing from a working save again. After a while loading saves started getting errors again, it appears to happen when the day cycle breaks with the budget screen breaking and insurance objectives not progressing.

I do have the output log for that session if something can be extracted from that added to the OP. It starts spitting out a load of errors at one point.

Hi and thank you for the update. Does this happens also when you are playing without the mods? We have not encounter any issues in the vanilla game, so this looks that is related to the updated mods. Have you contacted the authors of the mods? They might have deleted something from the mods, from diagnose to symptoms and now its missing for the patient generation, that can cause some unexpected behavior. And they must fix it in order for the mod to work again with the game.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:42 pm
BonSie wrote:Started playing from a working save again. After a while loading saves started getting errors again, it appears to happen when the day cycle breaks with the budget screen breaking and insurance objectives not progressing.

Hi again:) While it's hard to say if the problem was caused by mods, after some more digging, we discovered some useful info in the log that helped us find a specific issue in the game code - a fixed version is now on Steam, so it's definitely worth to try to load your save in the latest version, please let us know if it made a difference.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum