Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MikeTheNose
MikeTheNose
attending

[QUESTION] Patient leave no matter what Empty [QUESTION] Patient leave no matter what

Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:47 pm
A patient notification came up that said that the hospital doesn't have the needed equipment to preform the operation.  Buy the equipment soon or the patient will leave.  Well I looked at the patient and they were misdiagnosed.  I changed the diagnosis to the correct one and then the patient left.  Changing the diagnosis should nullify this timer it if the hospital has the equipment..
MikeTheNose
MikeTheNose
attending

[QUESTION] Patient leave no matter what Empty Re: [QUESTION] Patient leave no matter what

Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:17 am
Was able to get a picture and save file.
Note, this will only happen if the player does not select another treatment or diagnosis.  If the player tells the doctor to do something then things work properly.

FYI, I can't upload the save file.  "Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 241)"

[QUESTION] Patient leave no matter what Canttr10

MikeTheNose
MikeTheNose
attending

[QUESTION] Patient leave no matter what Empty Re: [QUESTION] Patient leave no matter what

Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:20 am
Link to save file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wKenOyYq0YQNNfTDStadi8ya9l6giF8S/view?usp=sharing
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:37 pm
Hi, thanks for the save - FYI, we managed to free some space on the forum in the meantime, so it should be now possible to upload attachments normally, sorry for the hassle!

Looking at the patient - this is indeed one of the situations where the game requires some involvement from the player - from the point of view of the doctor and the patient, they require a treatment that's not currently available and they don't know about the incorrect diagnosis, so it gets "reported to the player". In case the surgery (or the hospitalization required for it) was available, it would go through and I think you'd get a fine for an unnecessary surgery, so definitely something to pay attention to.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum