Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
james101
medic

[QUESTION] No longer able to control more than one patient Empty [QUESTION] No longer able to control more than one patient

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:17 pm
Hello,

The saved game that is attached has randomly stopped allowing me to control more than one patient at a time. If I want to control another patient, I first need to set the one I'm controlling back to Doctor Control, then choose the new patient and change the control over to me.

I don't know if this is happening if I start a new game, but worried this bug can pop-up if I'm very far into a level.

Thanks.
Attachments
[QUESTION] No longer able to control more than one patient Attachment
James2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(465 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[QUESTION] No longer able to control more than one patient Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(170 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] No longer able to control more than one patient Empty Re: [QUESTION] No longer able to control more than one patient

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, having a look at the save there's already 12 controlled patients (see the portraits on the main panel) - they will get cleared when the next day starts, but you can also select them from the main panel and switch them back to controlled by doctors.
Hope this helps!
james101
medic

[QUESTION] No longer able to control more than one patient Empty Re: [QUESTION] No longer able to control more than one patient

Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:18 pm
Hi Jan,

Thank you, you are correct this was the issue. So I make the assumption only 12 patients can be controlled at any given time?

A suggestion/enhancement: When a patient is "cured" and leaves the playable area, they remain as a controlled patient. Maybe once they leave they should revert to default as to not clog up that 12 patient limit.

Thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum