Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zuzuro
resident

[QUESTION] Patient Leaving clinic Empty [QUESTION] Patient Leaving clinic

Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:54 pm
Hi guys

I have a very strange problem.

I keep seeing the popup : patient has waited too long and leaves the clinic.

The patient then also leaves the clinic... Only... the patient was treated the whole time or he was busy with tests.

So I can't explain why the game thinks the patient would have waited too long without treatment/test.

Can you possibly help me here?

best regards
Reto Very Happy
Attachments
[QUESTION] Patient Leaving clinic Attachment
Issue Patien Leaving.JPG ScreenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(605 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
13 waiting.zip SavegameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
13.zip Savegame befor Patien leavesYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
zuzuro
resident

[QUESTION] Patient Leaving clinic Empty Log Files

Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:55 pm
Because i could only upload 3 attachements.. here the log file Very Happy
Attachments
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(25 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Patient Leaving clinic Empty Re: [QUESTION] Patient Leaving clinic

Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:18 pm
Hi, basically there are two situations when clinic patients will have enough and leave the hospital:
- waiting for 4h before being seen by a doctor for the first time
- (this case) being sent from examination to an examination for whole 24 hours and still not getting a diagnosis/treatment

The solution is usually to hospitalize the patient when you get the warning message (one hour in advance), they will be much happier waiting in a bed. Smile I hope this makes sense!

Btw, just in case, the values are in the Tweakables.xml file, so it's possible to adjust the times if needed.
Code:

<GameDBTweakableFloat ID="TWEAKABLE_PATIENT_LEAVE_TIME_HOURS">    <Value>24</Value>   </GameDBTweakableFloat>
<GameDBTweakableFloat ID="TWEAKABLE_PATIENT_MAX_WAIT_TIME_HOURS"> <Value>4</Value>   </GameDBTweakableFloat>
zuzuro
resident

Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:45 pm
Thank you so much for the Quick Answer Jan, now it much clearer what and why this happens. Very Happy

Have a nice Day

Best regards
Reto
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum