Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
micmeister
micmeister
resident

[QUESTION] The invisible Patient Empty [QUESTION] The invisible Patient

Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:15 pm
Hello everybody,

I provide you with my current game status here.

While I was doing my usual tour of my emergency room, I noticed an admitted patient in Trauma Center 1. A short time later (about 2 minutes) he was suddenly (optically) gone.
I am pretty sure that he is not on the move to be examined. The clearest sign is the staff who are still around him, right?

[QUESTION] The invisible Patient Scr0110

If I am wrong, I apologize for the inconvenience!

Savegame:
Datei von filehorst.de laden

Greetings from Germany
micmeister
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] The invisible Patient Empty Re: [QUESTION] The invisible Patient

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:37 am
Hi, thanks for the message! Can you still see the issue if you load the save?

On my side I can see the patient in a suit in the top trauma center being treated or examined and transported to a room a while later and the staff in the bottom one are waiting for a different patient, she is already on her way - so everything looks normal on first glance.
micmeister
micmeister
resident

Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:18 pm
Oh my god I'm stupid, she was on sonography!  scratch
Sorry again that I didn't see this (for whatever reason). I know you have better things to do.  Crying or Very sad

But because of this process, I have another Question:

You have my Savegame ... the way between Sono and the Trauma Center is quite long (I know that can be solved better  Rolling Eyes ). But be it.
Do you think it is possible that the staff in the Emergency Department cannot be tied up all the time during the Examination time (in my case and at larger clinics), even though the patient is not actually there? In my opinion, the staff in the Emergency Room should not be busy waiting longer than necessary.

It is not a priority, but I would be interested in whether you intend to optimize something in this regard.

P.S. I love this game ... and not just since it was released!  Wink

Greetings from Germany
micmeister
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:28 pm
Hi, thanks for the update! No problem, we'd much rather see a false alarm than miss a bug in the game. Smile

Regarding the staff reservation - I'm not sure if you're asking about the clinic side or the trauma center/observation side, but at clinics the staff should be able to fill their needs etc. and are only reserved when a patient is on his/her way.
For the more complex procedures at trauma center etc. the staff get sometimes reserved quite a bit in advance - this was needed to be even able to make everything work reliably in the game and to avoid situations when a patient would be left unattended when staff got called by somebody else in the meantime.
I'm not sure if I'm answering your question, but in either case I'm not really expecting we'll find an easy way how to change/improve this side of the system further.
micmeister
micmeister
resident

Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:01 am
Hello Jan,

thanks for your quick reply! With your statement that the staff in the special case of the Trauma Center should rather stay on site than in other departments, you are of course right. In this case, nothing should be changed.
Thanks again for taking the time!  Wink

I hope that you and your team and all players survive this turbulent time well and all stay healthy!

Greetings from Germany
micmeister
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum