Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
robsassy
resident

[RESOLVED] Event completes at midnight, patients disappear and staff freeze Empty [RESOLVED] Event completes at midnight, patients disappear and staff freeze

Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:13 am
I've just been running an event (the "crash on the stock exchange") which has occurred over midnight, and is very much not complete. When the clock just turned midnight, the event announced it had completed, the patients who were in the event disappeared, and any staff who were involved in any action involving those patients froze in place for at least an hour.

When this first happened I reloaded to my 11pm autosave and tried again, saving the game at 11.59pm in case it happened again, which it did. Attached are the save files from 11.59pm, the autosaves from 12am and 1am showing the patients have disappeared and the staff have frozen for that full hour.

Not using any mods.

Would appreciate any help - thanks in advance!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Event completes at midnight, patients disappear and staff freeze Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Event completes at midnight, patients disappear and staff freeze

Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:24 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks a lot for the report - this could be a pretty critical issue, although probably very rare. I'm attaching a fixed version of the save saved right after midnight and while we keep investigating what the original cause was (something related to spawning patients during the day), we should have a hotfix for the next patch that should automatically resolve the problem if it happens again in the future.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Event completes at midnight, patients disappear and staff freeze Attachment
game04fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(6.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times

robsassy likes this post

robsassy
resident

[RESOLVED] Event completes at midnight, patients disappear and staff freeze Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Event completes at midnight, patients disappear and staff freeze

Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:11 am
Excellent, thanks very much! This is the first time anything like this has happened when I've been playing, but if it does happen again I'll let you know.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum