Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
raki_can
raki_can
attending

[MODDING] The doctor has a mark about the patient Empty [MODDING] The doctor has a mark about the patient

Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:39 pm
I noticed something strange. This person is definitely a doctor, but above the card's portrait there are some marks that should be on the patient.
[MODDING] The doctor has a mark about the patient 00510

I will attach the save data when this screenshot was taken.
Attachments
[MODDING] The doctor has a mark about the patient Attachment
001.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.6 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING] The doctor has a mark about the patient Empty Re: [MODDING] The doctor has a mark about the patient

Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:57 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! We can see the problem, if a character has more than 10 perks, an error pops up in the background and some items in the card don't get correctly updated (there's a lot of extra icons behind the buttons under character's personal info panel).

Are you by any chance using any mods that would affect the character/perk generation? Smile
raki_can
raki_can
attending

[MODDING] The doctor has a mark about the patient Empty Re: [MODDING] The doctor has a mark about the patient

Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:27 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the report! We can see the problem, if a character has more than 10 perks, an error pops up in the background and some items in the card don't get correctly updated (there's a lot of extra icons behind the buttons under character's personal info panel).

Are you by any chance using any mods that would affect the character/perk generation? Smile

I am hiring a staff with many Perks by editing the xml file for Doctor Mode DLC rather than introducing a mod.

Here's what I actually did.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1553617056
Looking at Kaedus's comment posted on April 28th in the comments section, I set the positive Perks to at least 9 and 11 at most.
(9 Perks are the numbers when selecting either Early Bird or Night Owl and all other for the cleaners with the fewest Perks candidates to set.
11 Perks help doctors have a wide range of effects. )
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the reply! You can try to decrease the max from 11 to 10, there's only a limited number of slots for the icons in the UI and exceeding it causes the error/breaks filling of the rest of the information like the icons etc. As always, we're happy to see you guys experimenting with the game, but such changes are always at your own risk. Smile
raki_can
raki_can
attending

Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:34 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the reply! You can try to decrease the max from 11 to 10, there's only a limited number of slots for the icons in the UI and exceeding it causes the error/breaks filling of the rest of the information like the icons etc. As always, we're happy to see you guys experimenting with the game, but such changes are always at your own risk. Smile

thank you for your answer.
I understand that it's caused by setting too many Perks that exceed the limits of the UI system.
We will make sure that the total number of Perks is 10 or less. Surprised

By the way, can someone from the development team answer "Staff with both "EARLY BIRD" and "NIGHT OWL"?" I posted in the FAQ section?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum