Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
beno96
intern

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO] All patient belong to one doctor Empty [MODDING NEED MORE INFO] All patient belong to one doctor

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:48 pm
This problem consist all of the hospital wards. (In the pictures there is the Ambulance only.) So I have 10 doctors, but all of patients belong to one doctor, and the other 9 don't have patients. The other problem is that, the one doctor, who "works" is always idle. Before the updete there was no problem. What can I do now?
Thanks for your help!

I use:
Doctor Mode DLC
Progressive
More Insurance Companies
Alphabet Decals
More Names
More Levels
Realistic Collapses and Disease Incidence
More Staff
Pictures
Max_Refund
Creative Assembly Mod
Health Economy
Increase Payouts
Outdoor Objects for Indoor
Oncology
Bedside Examinations
Gynaecology
Sexual Health

I checked the comments under these mods at steam workshop page, but I didn't see any guy like this problem.
Attachments
[MODDING NEED MORE INFO] All patient belong to one doctor Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(224 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO] All patient belong to one doctor Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO] All patient belong to one doctor

Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:11 am
Hi, thanks for the message and welcome to the forum!

As you mentioned 'an update', I quickly went through all the recent changes on our side, but can't see anything affecting patients in waiting rooms.

Unfortunately with the number of mods it's not really possible for us to open the save in our development version of the game and as there aren't any specific errors in the log, so could you please check:
- The first patient of your over-reserved doctor: does anything change if you send them home?
- What happens if you assign any of the other patients to other doctors by hand?
- The other doctors at night shift - do they have diagnostics enabled as a role?

Edit: this is probably the most important one. Smile
- Did you enable 'take over all patients at this department' recently?
beno96
intern

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO] All patient belong to one doctor Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO] All patient belong to one doctor

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:27 am
Hi!

Thanks for your quick answer!

- I can't sent home the first patient of the doctor. I tryed to sent to another hospital, but nothing happend. He stay there.
- If I assign any of the other patients to other doctors by hand, than they come back to this doctor.
- Yes, they have diagnostics enabled as a role.
- Yes, I enable 'take over all patients at this department' recently, because I saw that, the hospital care is too slow, and I wanted to check, what is the problem. If I disable that, than nothing changes.

(I made a video, but it's 324MB so I can't send that Crying or Very sad )
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:26 pm
Hi, thanks for the update - now I'm expecting something goes seriously wrong "behind the scenes" - could you please attach the latest log file?

And regarding the video - that would be definitely useful, feel free to use any file sharing service to upload it (even youtube should work, you can upload it as an "unlisted" video so it's not publicly visible).
beno96
intern

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:56 pm
Thanks, the file that I sent, in the original post is the latest log file.
I send the video by filemail, in the link below. I think, it's easier than youtube Smile

https://fil.email/0Tc73FPb

Thank you!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:40 am
Hi, thanks for the video!

I have one tip for you to try: as I was going through the list of your installed mods, I've noticed you have the gynecology department installed, but not the required Community Resource Pack mod - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2015440728

(Steam will now tell you about the dependencies if you try to subscribe to a mod, which I was happy to learn, but I assume you downloaded the mods before these were set up by the authors, I remember some discussions about this about 2-3 weeks ago).

Let me know if this helped!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:35 am
And one more update: it looks that one of the symptoms has incorrectly configured parameters for collapse and the first patient of your doctor is stuck trying to collapse. It could be incompatibility between Oncology and the Realistic Collpases mod - we actually have a workaround for this ready for the next patch as another player reported a similar problem recently, but it would be worth a try to uninstall the realistic collapses and see if it makes a difference.

beno96
intern

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:22 pm
Hi!
I try it with Community Resource Pack mod, but it wasn't the solution.
If I uninstall the Realistic Collpases mod, than I can't load the save game. Crying or Very sad

(And just an opinion for me. I think, you are the best game-helpdesk, I've ever seen. If I used mods, all of game-helpdesks said me, that they can't help, but even so you try to help me, so you make five-stars work guys!)
Attachments
projecthospital6.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.9 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
projecthospital7.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.9 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:55 pm
Hi, thanks a lot! In a way, I think us being such a small team and the developers also working as customer support makes this easier - although we of course don't have the means to completely investigate every modded save.

Anyway, for now I think it would be the best to start a new game after uninstalling (my best guess) the realistic collapses mod, then you should be able to return to the original save after we release the next patch (but this one will have texts that need to go through translation, so it will still be a couple of weeks at least).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum