Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
misterh
medic

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in room while doctor playing at pc Empty [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in room while doctor playing at pc

Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:49 am
Description:
I have one patients in the room with the doctor playing at the PC and then i have the popup about this patient complaining that is waiting too much and then he leaves

Repro steps:
tried to fire and hire new doctors, tried to requires more examinations...only solution is to ask the patient to leave

Attached file:
screenshot, log file, save file
Attachments
[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in room while doctor playing at pc Attachment
download.jpg screenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(180 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in room while doctor playing at pc Attachment
output_log.txt logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(333 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in room while doctor playing at pc Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in room while doctor playing at pc

Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:32 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
misterh wrote:Description:
I have one patients in the room with the doctor playing at the PC and then i have the popup about this patient complaining that is waiting too much and then he leaves

Repro steps:
tried to fire and hire new doctors, tried to requires more examinations...only solution is to ask the patient to leave

Attached file:

Hi and thank you for your report. Unfortunately due to usage of mods I am unable to open the save. Are you able to reproduce this situation in the vanilla version of the game?
There is a chance that such unexpected behavior is a result of using a mod or combination of them. Let me know
misterh
medic

[MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in room while doctor playing at pc Empty Re: [MODDING NEED MORE INFO]Patient stuck in room while doctor playing at pc

Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:39 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
misterh wrote:Description:

Repro steps:

Attached file:

Hi and thank you for your report. Unfortunately due to usage of mods I am unable to open the save. Are you able to reproduce this situation in the vanilla version of the game?
There is a chance that such unexpected behavior is a result of using a mod or combination of them. Let me know

No problem i'll make a new save game as soon as i can!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum