Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MimerFromSteam
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Ambulance stuck Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Ambulance stuck

Wed May 27, 2020 6:28 pm
I was directed here by your moderator at Steam forum.

Ambulance stuck
So I thought I had a patient stuck, but I now believe it's the paramedic that's stuck next to him, with a stretcher. The ambulance is standing outside, blocking all new ambulances from arriving. The patient himself can't be moved since he's in transit (trauma center has diagnosed him and sent him to cardiology, so he's in transit and can't be interacted with much) and nobody comes to pick him up, probably because there's a stretcher next to him already. I've tried restarting the game/computer, but nothing seems to help. The paramedic/ambulance can't be interacted with.

(If you're wondering what the F I'm doing in game, I'm trying to challenge myself to build a hospital by only hiring lvl 1 staff which means most of them are playercreated for 10k each.)
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Ambulance stuck Attachment
1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[NEED MORE INFO]Ambulance stuck Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(33 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Ambulance stuck Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Ambulance stuck

Thu May 28, 2020 3:23 pm
MimerFromSteam wrote:I was directed here by your moderator at Steam forum.

Ambulance stuck
So I thought I had a patient stuck, but I now believe it's the paramedic that's stuck next to him, with a stretcher. The ambulance is standing outside, blocking all new ambulances from arriving. The patient himself can't be moved since he's in transit (trauma center has diagnosed him and sent him to cardiology, so he's in transit and can't be interacted with much) and nobody comes to pick him up, probably because there's a stretcher next to him already. I've tried restarting the game/computer, but nothing seems to help. The paramedic/ambulance can't be interacted with.

(If you're wondering what the F I'm doing in game, I'm trying to challenge myself to build a hospital by only hiring lvl 1 staff which means most of them are playercreated for 10k each.)

Hi and thank you for your report. I must say this one is really strange and I could not reproduce the bug myself. I managed to add a check to unstuck this situation and it will be in the next patch.
Do you by any chance remember, what happened with this patient? Because it looks like the patient collapsed, which should happened after the paramedic was gone. And you said that the patient was diagnosed and sent to cardiology? But in the save patient still has Emergency department. Also did you plan any examinations or treatments yourself?
Any additional information could help to uncover why the patient got stuck. Thank you
MimerFromSteam
medic

Thu May 28, 2020 3:54 pm
Unfortunately I don't think I can be of much help there... It took some time before I realized that there was a problem. The only thing I can say for certain is that I've been switching between control of all emergency patients on and off to clear queues and for fun.

I can't remember if I had anything planned before he got stuck (i did try to add examinations after the stuckening). I did have control over a lot of emergency patients, so it might be that I added something. If I had control of this patient for a while, I probably added most of the examinations.

He might not have been sent to cardiology then, I just thought so since it said he's being transported. The log file is probably more accurate than I am.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum