Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hümmlingtaskforce
fellow

[OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]Patient stuck on toilet Empty [OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]Patient stuck on toilet

Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:19 pm
Hi there,

my patient Carol Hernandez is stuck on the toilet.

See files attached
Attachments
[OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]Patient stuck on toilet Attachment
Stuck.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(481 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
[OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]Patient stuck on toilet Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(39 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]Patient stuck on toilet Empty Re: [OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]Patient stuck on toilet

Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:50 pm
Hümmlingtaskforce wrote:Hi there,

my patient Carol Hernandez is stuck on the toilet.

See files attached
Hi, does it still happens when you load the save?
And when did you sent her home? While she was on the toilet? Or before. And do you by any chance have previous save?
Hümmlingtaskforce
fellow

[OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]Patient stuck on toilet Empty Re: [OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]Patient stuck on toilet

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:04 pm
Hi ondrej,

reloading the savegame did fix it. There is an earlier save available but its two ingame days before the incident. I dont know if that would help.

I released her after she got stuck.

Regards
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:31 pm
Hümmlingtaskforce wrote:Hi ondrej,

reloading the savegame did fix it. There is an earlier save available but its two ingame days before the incident. I dont know if that would help.

I released her after she got stuck.

Regards
Thank you for you answer. We are trying to crack down what is causing this characters being stuck. But this workaround with reloading should help for now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum