Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
seansharlos
intern

[OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]staff gets stuck doing things Empty [OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]staff gets stuck doing things

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:00 am
I got 2 staff that got stuck and don't move and I can't get them fired. One is an on-call doctor and the other is a x-ray tech.
here are the pictures f them and the save game.
[OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]staff gets stuck doing things Bug110
[OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]staff gets stuck doing things Bug210

Please get those bugs fix as soon as possible i love this game but the bugs makes it frustrating.
Attachments
[OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]staff gets stuck doing things Attachment
harel1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(438 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]staff gets stuck doing things Empty Re: [OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]staff gets stuck doing things

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:25 pm
seansharlos wrote:I got 2 staff that got stuck and don't move and I can't get them fired. One is an on-call doctor and the other is a x-ray tech.
here are the pictures f them and the save game.
[OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]staff gets stuck doing things Bug110
[OPEN STUCK CHARACTERS]staff gets stuck doing things Bug210

Please get those bugs fix as soon as possible i love this game but the bugs makes it frustrating.
Hi and thank you for reporting this. I opened up the save and it seems that part of the hospital is missing. Can you upload the save from the screens please? Also there might be a workaround for this. Try save and load the game to see if this will get them unstuck. We are hard at work to find a solution to this problem.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum