Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Maddhatter13
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Cleaning Cart Stuck in Hallway and Lockers stuck out on street Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Cleaning Cart Stuck in Hallway and Lockers stuck out on street

Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:24 am
Description

I thought I would combine my two issues since they are in the same saved game. I noticed when I started to remodel my hospital that a cleaning cart is stuck in the middle of the hallway. I went back to previously saved games to learn that it does not. I also noticed that when I finished remodeling, lockers appear on my street right next to the ambulance loading/unloading zone. I cannot delete them and I have no idea how they got there.

Repro Steps:

Cleaning Cart Issue: I learned that if I fire the employee I can remove the cart. I tried to remove the employee from the shift, changed departments, and even created a new cleaning closet and moved the employees to that one but none of that worked. I really do not want to fire my employee since she's been with the hospital since day 1, but I may have to in order to get rid of that silly cart.

Lockers on street: I have no idea how the lockers got out there and I'm not sure if they can be removed or not. I have tried everything that I could think of except starting over with remodeling.

Attached
I am not able to attach anything. If you need more information, I will see how to attach some documents. Sorry about that, for some reason even when I Zip file them, I run out of space to submit.

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Cleaning Cart Stuck in Hallway and Lockers stuck out on street Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Cleaning Cart Stuck in Hallway and Lockers stuck out on street

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:22 am
Hi, thanks for the report, we have another thread about the carts, let me link it here: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2457-i-can-t-delete-the-bucket-cart#8930

Unfortunately we ran into a weird issue with storage here on the forum and as we're waiting for Forumotion support at the moment, could you just email us the documents to info@oxymoron.games instead? Thanks in advance!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum