Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Niksia
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Doctors/Patients getting stuck Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Doctors/Patients getting stuck

Tue May 12, 2020 1:57 am
Just noticed this recently while playing the Doctor Mode main map; one patient was standing in the corridor acting like he was being treated, and stood in place even after I sent him home as his treatment was complete. Now I have a doctor stuck in place blocked me from expanding my dang tiny HDU, even after I fired him.

I think they reset eventually; I noticed the patient standing around was gone (I hope I'm right..) but it's fairly game breaking if doctors are reserved or blocked by stuck patients or themselves.

No mods, just base game and DLCs. Smile
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Doctors/Patients getting stuck Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Doctors/Patients getting stuck

Tue May 12, 2020 3:24 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the report! We've been getting more reports of some strange behaviors recently, but apart from fixing a few specific issues with for example the pharmacy and staff training we don't have any clear candidates for what could be causing these.

In either case, if it happens again, could you please attach the log file from your last session and even better a saved game with a stuck patient? There might be some hidden errors that could point us in the right direction. All the info about where to find the files should be here: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Niksia
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Doctors/Patients getting stuck Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Doctors/Patients getting stuck

Tue May 12, 2020 5:45 pm
Thought my save file attached... It has this time!

Hope this helps. Smile
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Doctors/Patients getting stuck Attachment
Stuck Doctor.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.2 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
[NEED MORE INFO] Doctors/Patients getting stuck Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(33 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum