Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PriMolina
medic

[OPEN LOW] Several patients and doctors stuck in several locations Empty [OPEN LOW] Several patients and doctors stuck in several locations

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:03 pm
After building the second floor, both patients and doctors are trapped in various parts of the hospital.
It also happens to have two patients in one office. Patients trapped at the front desk along with the hams.

If I pause the game and play again, the stuck patients and doctors move again, but it happens again with others in a matter of minutes.

I'm sending a game play and the game saved.

I hope it can help solve the problem.

Thanks.
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Several patients and doctors stuck in several locations Attachment
ProjectHospital 2018-11-04 16-15-45-107[2].zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[OPEN LOW] Several patients and doctors stuck in several locations Attachment
Hospital Antonio M Costa2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Several patients and doctors stuck in several locations Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Several patients and doctors stuck in several locations

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:05 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! We'll clearly need to make the system more bullet-proof, but the issues are caused by the areas marked in blue. There's a lot of rooms that need to be accessible for walk-in patients, including for example radiology rooms and observation room.

(I'll keep this open, we should be able to get back to this after fixing the more critical issues).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum