Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
crocodilesteve
intern

[QUESTION] stuck patients and doctors Empty [QUESTION] stuck patients and doctors

Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:13 am
Hi, i was told to upload my saved game and log here. I haven't played the game because if I keep playing more doctors and patients will start getting stuck.
Attachments
[QUESTION] stuck patients and doctors Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(141 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] stuck patients and doctors Empty Re: [QUESTION] stuck patients and doctors

Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:21 pm
Hi, thanks for the message and for joining the forum!

Looking at the save, both patients need to provide a urine sample, but there's no toilet nearby - I think the only toilet at emergency is behind the cafeteria a few floors up and not accessible to patients. Could you check if building an accessible restroom fixes this?
crocodilesteve
intern

[QUESTION] stuck patients and doctors Empty Re: [QUESTION] stuck patients and doctors

Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:53 pm
Yes, the restroom is zoned for emergency and it doesn't have door through it, so anyone can walk there.

crocodilesteve
intern

Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:55 pm
Take a look https://imgur.com/a/Lwdypcz
[QUESTION] stuck patients and doctors Lwdypcz
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:15 pm
Hi, thanks for the update - having double checked how exactly the selection works in this case, the patients are looking for a toilet on the same floor and if there's none, then also on the ground floor (no difference in this case). I'll have a look if we can easily extend this (the change would then make its way to the next patch), in the meantime you can build a restroom on the ground floor should help as a workaround.
crocodilesteve
intern

Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:02 pm
hey I did that and it solved the problem with the peeps in the Emergency ground floor but it also solved the problem for the guy on the 2nd floor General Surgery. Seems like some proximity bug.

So it seems that I don't have to build a bathroom for every floor now. I don't know but this really ruins my entire build now for his hospital.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:00 pm
Hi, thanks for the update - I wasn't even aware there was another patient with the issue (if you link to the thread on Steam I can double-check that too). (:
Anyway, the upcoming fix should solve the problem for both cases without the need of building additional bathrooms.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum