Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
No_one
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Doctors dont treat patients. Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Doctors dont treat patients.

Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:10 pm
Hi,  I deleted my surgical department and rebuilt it at another place. I assaigned a waiting room, a rezeption and a doctors office. Know new patients are coming to the waiting room but my doctors remain in there office in "idle".

I hope you can give me an answere what to do.
Yours sincerely.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Doctors dont treat patients. Attachment
20190103220720_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(700 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
20190103220647_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(725 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Doctors dont treat patients. Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Doctors dont treat patients.

Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:27 am
No_one wrote:Hi,  I deleted my surgical department and rebuilt it at another place. I assaigned a waiting room, a rezeption and a doctors office. Know new patients are coming to the waiting room but my doctors remain in there office in "idle".

I hope you can give me an answere what to do.
Yours sincerely.
Hi, thank you for your report. Can you please upload your save file as well? From the screenshot it looks that this should work, so additional information from the save file will be useful. Thank you
No_one
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Doctors dont treat patients. Empty Save File

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:02 pm
Hi,
sure.

Best regards
Attachments
My Hospital.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(935 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Sponsored content

[NEED MORE INFO]Doctors dont treat patients. Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Doctors dont treat patients.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum