Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
leleleo
intern

[RESOLVED] stuck patients + doctors  Empty [RESOLVED] stuck patients + doctors

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:25 am
all patients in the ER observation room is stuck, no more patient could be admitted and nurses/doctors would not asses the patient. when player clicks for new diagnostic tests, it is done, transported, but nothing else is happening. they are not discharged at the end of the day but some are able to walk around. aslo have a patient, surgical nurse, and on call room doctor stuck in the trauma bay. dismissed the patient and fired both doc and nurse but still stuck in the room. 2 doctors from the internal medicine on-call room is stuck, would when shift change happens, other docs would come but the same 2 are still there, would not assess patients.

[RESOLVED] stuck patients + doctors  Screen13
[RESOLVED] stuck patients + doctors  Screen15
[RESOLVED] stuck patients + doctors  Screen14
[RESOLVED] stuck patients + doctors  Screen16
leleleo
intern

[RESOLVED] stuck patients + doctors  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] stuck patients + doctors

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:44 am
* i've tried reloading the same safe as that have worked unfreezing my staff previously, but this time, it didn't work. There is also no surgical light above the trauma bay stuck patient because I tried to bulldoze that section.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] stuck patients + doctors  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] stuck patients + doctors

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:09 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the report and good news - this should be fixed in a patch later today.

There was a hidden error - it was unfortunately possible to get the characters stuck by deleting a defibrillator they were about to use.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum