Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Metablex
resident

[RESOLVED] No popups / messages for finished treatments anymore Empty [RESOLVED] No popups / messages for finished treatments anymore

Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:02 am
Hey,
after the halloween update I experience that the popups for finished treatments are not working for some patients.
I attached a save game for you:

1. Have a look at "Robert Jäger". He's currently located at the trauma center.
2. Give him the open "diet modification" treatment and wait until it's done.
3. You won't get any popup that it's done and that you have to do further actions.

Can you confirm this as a bug?
Metablex
resident

[RESOLVED] No popups / messages for finished treatments anymore Empty Re: [RESOLVED] No popups / messages for finished treatments anymore

Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:06 am
If you look at "Sarah Helfenritter" (also trauma center), you will notice that popup messages work (she has some ongoing examinations).
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] No popups / messages for finished treatments anymore Empty Re: [RESOLVED] No popups / messages for finished treatments anymore

Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:23 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for spotting this! Luckily an easy fix, ready for the next minor patch - possibly next week already.
Metablex
resident

Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:50 pm
Hey,
there was an update today (1.1.17383). Should this fix be included there?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:46 am
Hi, yes, the fix is included - if you still find anything not working correctly, let us know!
Metablex
resident

Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:58 pm
This issue seems not to be fixed. Save will be attached.

• Have look at "Lisa Schardt". She will receive the test results from her biopsy some seconds after you load the savegame
  • For that you'll get a message (which is great)
  • Now you can give a final diagnosis which you should do now (Interstitial cystitis)
  • After that give her NSAIDs and the recommendations and wait till it's finished
  • You will see that there will be no notification that the treatement finished.

Note:
The notification appears if you don't give her a final diagnosis!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:59 am
Hi, thanks for preparing such a handy repro case! Smile

Checking in the current version, it should be working as expected - with both treatments the game considers the patient treated, so the next popup you'll get will be in the morning when she is ready to be released.
You can try scheduling only recommendations to check the usual popup (and the fix for the original issue) works.
Metablex
resident

Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:49 pm
I tried it and I took the given usecase and I just gave her NSAIDs treatement but after finishing it I idin't get a message.
I used the same save that I attached above.

So in general as soon as you gave her the final diagnosis, you won't get any message for finished treatements. When I remove the final diagnosis the missing message appears.
So for me this is still buggy.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum