Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cgj1960
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] campaign 2 finished but not showing as completed Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] campaign 2 finished but not showing as completed

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:59 pm
I have finished campaign 2 and it says that I am need on another hospital etc., but it does not allow me to start campaign 3. It is still blocked.
Maybe I can send you the file, but where is the game file saved?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] campaign 2 finished but not showing as completed Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] campaign 2 finished but not showing as completed

Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:03 am
Hi, did you by any chance close the game instead of clicking 'next'? The next level gets unlocked by clicking the button. Hopefully, if you have a save or an autosave from before finishing the second level, you should be able to get back and unlock the next level.

That said, we'll be probably moving the unlocking moment in the next patch, so it happens a bit earlier, basically when the final message pops up.
cgj1960
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] campaign 2 finished but not showing as completed Empty try

Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:03 am
Can you try with the save file. You just have to payback the last 20.000 and then you can see what happens. I think I tried like it should be with "next" etc. But then had blank screen and had to close the game.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] campaign 2 finished but not showing as completed Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] campaign 2 finished but not showing as completed

Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:30 pm
Hi, the forum is currently having some problems with attachments (we're waiting for the forumotion support to reply), would you be so kind and send the save file to info@oxymoron.games instead? We'll be happy to have a look. Also, the log file could have some info about why the game got stuck - the bug reporting guide has info about where to find it on your machine: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Thanks in advance!
cgj1960
intern

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:47 pm
I used "next" etc. everything correctly. I will send you screenshots and save-file to the email. It would be nice if we can solve this so that I can continue with the game. By the way: fantastic game, well done and really addictive. You always want to heal the next patient or achieve some target.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum