Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dorianmode
fellow

[RESOLVED] Actions and Error messages interact poorly with Sleeping Empty [RESOLVED] Actions and Error messages interact poorly with Sleeping

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:55 am
Actions are paused while patients are sleeping, and this sometimes results in error messages when the patient has been waiting a long time for transport or a procedure. It also looks like staff are reserved during this time, which is not an ideal use of their time if they have other things they could be doing. There is also no option to wake patients in case of managing collapse symptoms, or accelerating an urgent procedure.

Unsure exactly how to reproduce as I'm not sure what triggers this combination - this happens periodically with all kinds of actions when the patient is sleeping. Save attached with patient Joseph White asleep and complaining of long wait for transport. Thanks!
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Actions and Error messages interact poorly with Sleeping Attachment
Sleeping.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(324 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Waiting.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(554 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Sleeping.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(758 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Actions and Error messages interact poorly with Sleeping Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Actions and Error messages interact poorly with Sleeping

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:14 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, we'll have a look at the save, but generally most actions for sleeping patients get triggered normally, so I'd guess this has more to do with staff (and less staff on the night shift, for example adding one more nurse allowed to perform 'patient transfers' might be the solution in this case).
dorianmode
fellow

[RESOLVED] Actions and Error messages interact poorly with Sleeping Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Actions and Error messages interact poorly with Sleeping

Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:10 pm
In the save (and the screenshot) you can see the nurses are 'reserved for procedure' but they sit idle until the patients wake up.
dorianmode
fellow

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:31 pm
Worked this out - it was that all the night nurses were locked waiting for a surgery.

I'm going to file a feature request to be able to see more detail on activities on an employee card. Sorry for the confusion!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:46 pm
dorianmode wrote:Worked this out - it was that all the night nurses were locked waiting for a surgery.

I'm going to file a feature request to be able to see more detail on activities on an employee card. Sorry for the confusion!

By all means, we should be able to access some extra info about the employees (even though it might not be as straightforward as I'd like it to be). Smile

(And marking this as resolved, thanks!)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum