Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ruslan
attending

[WORKED AROUND/NEED MORE INFO] Disappeared one of the ambulances [x2] Empty [WORKED AROUND/NEED MORE INFO] Disappeared one of the ambulances [x2]

Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:49 am
I was sent here, here is the topic in the incentive with a problem: https://steamcommunity.com/app/868360/discussions/0/1744482417434894771/?tscn=1547716062
Attachments
[WORKED AROUND/NEED MORE INFO] Disappeared one of the ambulances [x2] Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(60 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
[WORKED AROUND/NEED MORE INFO] Disappeared one of the ambulances [x2] Attachment
R_Hospital.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times

Last edited by Ruslan on Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[WORKED AROUND/NEED MORE INFO] Disappeared one of the ambulances [x2] Empty Re: [WORKED AROUND/NEED MORE INFO] Disappeared one of the ambulances [x2]

Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:54 am
Hi, thanks for the report, would you be so kind and upload your saved game? That should allow us to actually investigate what's going wrong, also the save from your second report can help (https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1681-need-more-infodisappeared-one-of-the-ambulances).

Here are some tips how to find the files on your PC: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Cheers!
Ruslan
attending

[WORKED AROUND/NEED MORE INFO] Disappeared one of the ambulances [x2] Empty Re: [WORKED AROUND/NEED MORE INFO] Disappeared one of the ambulances [x2]

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:56 pm
Is done
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:28 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ruslan wrote:Is done

Hi, thanks for the save! Checking it in the current Steam version of the game, the second ambulance arrives in about 5 ingame minutes when you unpause the game - could you check if it does the same on your side?
Ruslan
attending

Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:04 pm
I already bought 2 cars, so there are 2. But where did I go, I don't know
Ruslan
attending

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:03 pm
How are things?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:00 am
Hi, sorry, did you mean you still have the original issue?

The situation itself:
I had one ambulance. I bought the second one on assignment. One of the cars was gone. Maybe it's because I put the foundation too close to the parking? How to fix it?

When checking both with the Steam and development versions of the game, it all looks ok - I load the save, unpause the game and the second ambulance arrives with a patient. I tried buying one more, it also works as expected.
Or are we talking about ambulance number 3? Smile
Ruslan
attending

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm
I had 2 cars, one of them disappeared a long time ago and I bought a new one. Now I have 2, although it should be 3.
In addition to this problem, there is still a problem with the NPC, they are stuck
I remembered another problem. Why not appoint a leader in radiology? (MRI, CT, etc.)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:02 pm
Hi, sorry for the late reply - regarding the ambulances - if the third one got deleted at some point in the past, it didn't leave any trace, it isn't even shown on the list of ambulances and isn't blocking anything, feel free to just buy a new one. If you'd like to get the money you spent on the ambulance back, we can show you how to edit the save file directly.
And the radiology leader will be fixed in the next patch.
Ruslan
attending

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:15 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:If you'd like to get the money you spent on the ambulance back, we can show you how to edit the save file directly.
let's go
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:04 pm
Sure, just a couple of steps (plus I'd recommend making a backup just to be sure):
- unzip the save file, there's only one xml inside
- open it in a text editor and search for m_currentBalance or the actual number you see in game, add 35000, save
- you can load the xml directly in game (or zip it back up if you want)
Ruslan
attending

Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:46 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum