Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nessalith
intern

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] All my elevators disappeared upon loading game T.T Empty [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] All my elevators disappeared upon loading game T.T

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:29 pm
Hello here !

Description:

After many hours playing I saved my campaign 1 to go to bed ^^ Everything was functionning (even with bigs bugs as patients and doctors are stuck in coridors or in offices but I ve seen that it is a known bug and you are working on it)
Then I loaded my saved game and all my elevators just disappeared ..
I tried with 2 of the autosaves and the main save I made. Nothing, so I have to start again :/
Can't try to replace the elevators no money left ^^;

Repro steps
Try to load all saves (auto and manual) still the same.

Attached

Three Saved games
   Log from the game
Attachments
[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] All my elevators disappeared upon loading game T.T Attachment
autosave_H08.zip First autosaveYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] All my elevators disappeared upon loading game T.T Attachment
autosave_H20.zip 2nd autosaveYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Malou cauchemard.zip Manual saved gameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by Nessalith on Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nessalith
intern

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] All my elevators disappeared upon loading game T.T Empty Logs from my game

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:31 pm
Couldn't post the logs in previous post so here there are.

I really enjoy the game, but find it hard to play 7 hours and repeat the same on and on because of bugs T.T
Attachments
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.6 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] All my elevators disappeared upon loading game T.T Empty Re: [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] All my elevators disappeared upon loading game T.T

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:38 am
Hi, thanks for the report - a fixed version of the save is attached (at this point it's not clear how the elevators got broken and it's the only time we've seen anything like this).

Most likely the problem started quite a while ago, the frozen characters were most likely a symptom of the disfunctional elevators. Hopefully it won't happen again, but if it does, please send us the log file again, it would be great if we can track down the original issue. Cheers!
Attachments
Malou cauchemard fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(701 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Nessalith
intern

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] All my elevators disappeared upon loading game T.T Empty Re: [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO] All my elevators disappeared upon loading game T.T

Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:25 pm
Thank you very much !!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum