Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ruslan
attending

When? Empty When?

Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:39 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Hello to all. I want to know when you start releasing updates. And to answer questions from people in tech support. It's time to start working
My topic: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1704-need-more-info-disappeared-one-of-the-ambulances-x2
Waiting for your reply...
Prof. Twiety
medic

When? Empty Re: When?

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:58 am
I uploaded your saved game in the latest version of the game. As soon as I load it your ambulance arrives. So imho there is little the developers can do. The claimed bug doesn't seem to appear. Maybe your game files are corrupted.

BTW having ambulances without a fully equipped radiology department might not be a good idea.

When? R_hosp10
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:05 pm
Ruslan wrote:Hello to all. I want to know when you start releasing updates. And to answer questions from people in tech support. It's time to start working
My topic: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1704-need-more-info-disappeared-one-of-the-ambulances-x2

Hi, the next patch will be out probably next week and I've also replied to the original post regarding ambulances and radiology, please have a look there as well.
Ruslan
attending

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:18 pm
Prof. Twiety wrote:I uploaded your saved game in the latest version of the game. As soon as I load it your ambulance arrives. So imho there is little the developers can do. The claimed bug doesn't seem to appear. Maybe your game files are corrupted.

BTW having ambulances without a fully equipped radiology department might not be a good idea.

When? R_hosp10
There should be 3 cars in total with the missing one. One has disappeared somewhere
Ruslan
attending

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:20 pm
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
jan.oxymoron wrote:
Ruslan wrote:Hello to all. I want to know when you start releasing updates. And to answer questions from people in tech support. It's time to start working

Hi, the next patch will be out probably next week and I've also replied to the original post regarding ambulances and radiology, please have a look there as well.
Not fast answer and updates come out spontaneously. Will it always be like this?
eopek
medic

Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:49 pm
Why don't you try making a game yourself if you think it's so easy?
Ruslan
attending

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:56 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
eopek wrote:Why don't you try making a game yourself if you think it's so easy?
I did not say that it is easy. Well, since you started talking about this, some developers are much more responsible
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:56 am
Hi, let me actually give you a quick status update - we're still working on the game full time and our time goes both into fixing bugs and new features/improvements (which are just as important, as they will make the experience better for everybody). The frequency of patches mostly depends on how critical the fixes in them are, we'll probably stay on something like once per 2-3 weeks at this stage, it's worth noting that the patch process itself can take up close to a whole day (not spent working on fixes/features), so it needs to be a reasonable compromise.

MikeTheNose likes this post

Ruslan
attending

Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:18 am
Okay. In the current update will only be bug fixes?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:01 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi, it will be both, we definitely want to include a few features that help with identifying and fixing typical problems and bottlenecks in the hospital, like:
- extra info about why a treatment hasn't been started (is it rooms/is it staff/transport)?
- skipping procedures that have waited for a long time when something else can be performed in the meantime
- notifications about employees with all roles disabled (it's surprising how often this happens)
- better tracking of room workload
(and some more)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum