Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blarla
intern

[RESOLVED] Completely Stuck Item Empty [RESOLVED] Completely Stuck Item

Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:10 pm
Description
- Hand dryer is marked green in toilet.  Many come and use the toilet but never use the hand dryer, they all leave the toilet confirming they couldn't dry their hands.

Things I've tried
- I left the game running at full speed for a couple of days to see if anybody came to use it, they didn't.
- Deleted all other items in the room.
- Deleted the room type.
- Removing the wall, I can't.
- Dynamite the foundations, worked but hand dryer remained.
- Removed the door to the room to see if error popped up for a staff member trying to use it, no error appeared.

Attachments
- Saved game Royal Peep Hospital 4.zip.  Unfortunately none of the autosaves had a non broken version.  I checked them all.
- Game output_log.txt attached.
- Picture so you can actually find the one I am on about. XD

Kind Regards
Blarla
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Completely Stuck Item Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Completely Stuck Item

Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:32 am
Hi Blarla, thanks for the detailed report and welcome to the forum! Smile

Good news, in the next update of the game the issue should be fixed when you load your save, we already had a 'safety mechanism' for similar situations, but for some reason only for medical staff, in this case the hand dryer is reserved by janitor Judy Davis from Internal Medicine. As a workaround, if you fire her, the object should also get freed in less than one ingame day.

Blarla likes this post

Blarla
intern

[RESOLVED] Completely Stuck Item Empty It Worked! o/

Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:13 pm
Thank you so much for the warm welcome and for resolving my little issue. What a star. I fired Judy and instantly could delete the dryer and the wall it was on. Great stuff. Feel bad for Judy though. Laughing
Sponsored content

[RESOLVED] Completely Stuck Item Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Completely Stuck Item

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum