Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ruslan
attending

[NEED MORE INFO]Disappeared one of the ambulances Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Disappeared one of the ambulances

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:24 pm
I apologize in advance for my English, I am from Russia.

The situation itself:

I had one ambulance. I bought the second one on assignment. One of the cars was gone. Maybe it's because I put the foundation too close to the parking? How to fix it?
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Disappeared one of the ambulances Attachment
Безымянный.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Disappeared one of the ambulances Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Disappeared one of the ambulances

Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:19 pm
Ruslan wrote:I apologize in advance for my English, I am from Russia.

The situation itself:

I had one ambulance. I bought the second one on assignment. One of the cars was gone. Maybe it's because I put the foundation too close to the parking? How to fix it?
Hi, can you please upload your save file as well? It can tell us more. And is there any chance the ambulance is out bringing a new patient? Thank you for the additional information.
Ruslan
attending

[NEED MORE INFO]Disappeared one of the ambulances Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Disappeared one of the ambulances

Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:26 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
Ruslan wrote:I apologize in advance for my English, I am from Russia.

The situation itself:

Hi, can you please upload your save file as well? It can tell us more. And is there any chance the ambulance is out bringing a new patient? Thank you for the additional information.

Yes, ambulance delivers patients. How to ensure conservation? In details

Last edited by Ruslan on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruslan
attending

Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:32 pm
Another problem: sometimes NPCs pass through objects, NPCs (patients) get stuck before leaving. When the cleaners go to the "map" they begin to wash the road, and then go to the hospital
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum