Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JHelfrich
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patient, will no longer be diagnosed/treated/collaspe Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patient, will no longer be diagnosed/treated/collaspe

Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:38 pm
Patient came in to trauma center with stroke via ambulance, may have had a collapse (I'm unsure if I remember this correctly) and would no longer be treated or diagnosed by doctors even with plenty of free staff.  I moved him to the ICU and no change.  After making the attached save I attempted to send to another hospital and that did not work either, patient was stuck in limbo and taking up a bed for the rest of the challenge.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patient, will no longer be diagnosed/treated/collaspe Attachment
Peter Davis Save.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patient, will no longer be diagnosed/treated/collaspe Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
20211230062416_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(560 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patient, will no longer be diagnosed/treated/collaspe Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patient, will no longer be diagnosed/treated/collaspe

Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:33 am
Hi, thanks for your message and the details! Unfortunately after loading the save, the patient seems to behave normally, he gets stabilized and then examined and treated - do you still see the issue on your side if you load the save?

Looking at what the game reports to the log when I load the file on my side, there's indeed some indication of a previous issue, but I'm afraid the best shot at figuring out anything more specific would be a log file from the game session where the issue happened (I think the attached log file is from the next start of the game). So, if you encounter anything similar in the future, it would be great if you could attach a new log file, but I have a hunch that this will be an extremely rare bug - but let's see.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum