Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dorianmode
fellow

[SUGGESTION] Patient Control Unavailable Empty [SUGGESTION] Patient Control Unavailable

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:18 pm
After several hours playing, several patients do not allow taking control of diagnosis, rather than leaving it to the doctors. It is unclear if this is intended, but clicking the button has no effect. Reloading the save appears to have no effect either.

I have attached a copy of the save. Thanks!
dorianmode
fellow

[SUGGESTION] Patient Control Unavailable Empty Re: [SUGGESTION] Patient Control Unavailable

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:30 pm
I now realise there's a limit to the number of patients I can directly control, but it is cumbersome to manually remove these patients once I've sent them home - would be a significant quality of life improvement to combine 'send home' with 'remove from favorites'.

Thanks!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[SUGGESTION] Patient Control Unavailable Empty Re: [SUGGESTION] Patient Control Unavailable

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:37 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
dorianmode wrote:I now realise there's a limit to the number of patients I can directly control, but it is cumbersome to manually remove these patients once I've sent them home - would be a significant quality of life improvement to combine 'send home' with 'remove from favorites'.

Thanks!

That's actually a very good point, I'll discuss this with the designers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum