Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lilmeme
medic

[OPEN] Two in one bug report Empty [OPEN] Two in one bug report

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:51 pm
So I tried to hire a nurse and drop her into a room but as i tried to drop her i clicked again and she got stuck in that kind hovering animation when you drag them from the hiring panel. I tried to see if I could pick her up again but she got stuck to a lamp. So when I tried moving the lamp she was just stuck to it. I was still able to place the lamp on counters and what not but not the nurse. I also tried to dismiss her but she still just kinda floats there.I haven't been able to find a way to put her down.I've attached images to this post, so I hope it helps.
Attachments
[OPEN] Two in one bug report Attachment
project hospital bug 1.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 8 times
[OPEN] Two in one bug report Attachment
project hospital bug 2.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Two in one bug report Empty Re: [OPEN] Two in one bug report

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:02 pm
Hi! thanks for the report Wink please could you upload savegame of this situation and eventualy also output_log, so we can figure out quickly what went wrong?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum