Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GamerEd
resident

[RESOLVED]Bug Report Empty [RESOLVED]Bug Report

Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:23 am
A false negative notification pops up saying "Treatment for patient's diagnosis not available: Thrombolytics"
The problem with that is the treatment was available and in progress when I investigated. There is also a false
negative pop up that happens saying a patient can't be diagnosed because of missing equipment and again I investigate
and the equipment is there.

This bug can only be reproduced by while just observing the game play.
[RESOLVED]Bug Report Thromb10
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Bug Report Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Bug Report

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:53 am
GamerEd wrote:A false negative notification pops up saying "Treatment for patient's diagnosis not available: Thrombolytics"
The problem with that is the treatment was available and in progress when I investigated. There is also a false
negative pop up that happens saying a patient can't be diagnosed because of missing equipment and again I investigate
and the equipment is there.

This bug can only be reproduced by while just observing the game play.
[RESOLVED]Bug Report Thromb10

Hi and thank you for your report. Can you please upload your save, so we can have a look? We are trying to reproduce it, but so far with no luck and save with this happening would be very helpful, so we can find out, why is this happening.
GamerEd
resident

[RESOLVED]Bug Report Empty Bug Report

Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:39 pm
OK I Have attached  the save game file.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:03 pm
GamerEd wrote:OK I Have attached  the save game file.

Hi and thank you for the save . We were able to figure out what went wrong and fixed that. The fix will be in the next patch.
GamerEd
resident

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:14 pm
Alright, good to hear a fix is possible. Thanks for your time on this.
GamerEd
resident

Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:17 pm
Looks like the same type bug as reported earlier still exists for other treatments, this time (anticoagulants). Looks like it will require a multitude of fixes.
I guess a one fix was not a fix for all. The hospital needs to be aware that everything is available when it actually is.
[RESOLVED]Bug Report Pj_bug10
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:51 am
GamerEd wrote:Looks like the same type bug as reported earlier still exists for other treatments, this time (anticoagulants). Looks like it will require a multitude of fixes.
I guess a one fix was not a fix for all. The hospital needs to be aware that everything is available when it actually is.
[RESOLVED]Bug Report Pj_bug10

Hi and thank you for the additional report. The popup pops up at the correct time, but it incorrectly shows the main treatment instead one of the treatments for critical symptoms - not sure yet why the fix didn't apply in this case as it's not specific to individual treatments - a fresh save (or even better an autosave from before) would be great to help us investigate further.
GamerEd
resident

[RESOLVED]Bug Report Empty The Latest Game Saves

Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:34 pm
Here's the latest auto save and manual save.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:24 am
GamerEd wrote:Here's the latest auto save and manual save.

Hi and thank you for the additional save. We have managed to capture one more edge case, this time caused by collapse symptom not being synchronized with collapse itself. That could lead to wrong treatment shown in the pop up. The fix will be in the next patch. Thank you for your patience and help
GamerEd
resident

Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:00 pm
Glad to help out with this issue. Seems other people didn't notice, probably ignored it, or didn't encounter it yet.
Any ways, good day.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum