Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rambos
intern

[RESOLVED] Bug report Empty [RESOLVED] Bug report

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:20 pm
Bugged changing floor from first to second and back + lightening by that bug.

If you need something more from me , just ask thanks. I hope you will repair that. cheers
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Bug report Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Bug report

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:57 pm
Hi, thanks for the report!

Could you give us a bit more info about what is going wrong? Is the problem that you can't change floors or that something gets broken after you change floor?
If it's a visual issue, a screenshot will be helpful and a saved game and log are always valuable in case we need to look for hidden issues.

Here's how to find the files: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Note: to see the form for attaching files, use the "Reply to topic" button, not the "Quick reply" box. Cheers!
Rambos
intern

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:20 pm
Problem is i cant get back to the first floor after looking on second. When i try to look back the second stucks and the first is running like it would be visible. Only option is save on the first floor and load again but then everything is white like a gamma lightening turns on max + game is running very slow  ( but in option there is nothing like that O.o ) when i look on the second its normal again but stuck on second floor again. Sorry for my english not the best Rolling Eyes

[RESOLVED] Bug report Projec10
[RESOLVED] Bug report Projec12
Rambos
intern

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:24 pm
Files should be attached by now , i though its already done but i did it wrong Smile
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Bug report Attachment
PROJECT HOSPITAL REPORT.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(981 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:54 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks a lot for the screenshots and the save file, I found and fixed a hidden error and the fix will be included in the next patch, hopefully out tomorrow.

Still, it's a bit of a mystery how this could happen, the problem is with technologist Sarah Green, she's still trying to use a deleted object in the lab close to the ambulance - do you by any chance remember if there was anything suspicious happening there? I see she's been fired, so maybe she got stuck?
Rambos
intern

Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:19 am
Yes i think she got stuck at sink so i was trying to fire her and then i deleted that sink. thanks for repairing that bug ! awesome ! cheers cheers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum