Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ecnalubmA
intern

Doctors in neuro hospitalization unit don't register correctly Empty Doctors in neuro hospitalization unit don't register correctly

Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:58 pm
I have put together the neurology hospitalization unit.  Everything is fine except that when I try to choose a surgeon and an anesthesiologist among the doctors, on the day shift, the listing under administrative mode, showing what rooms and personnel I need, says I don't have these two people selected at all.  But I do have them selected, and their portraits are on the tabs that show in the on-call room in admin mode.  I've tried firing the first ones and choosing again, but the same thing happens.  I have checked the "surgeon" box for choosing a surgeon and the "anesthesiologist" box for choosing the anesthesiologist.  I have to say that what has come up in the choice menu have been people who have the most minimal qualifications for the specialty I have chosen for them.  I'm going to try sending them for training, but that might not work since the program is telling me they aren't even there.  Question Question
ecnalubmA
intern

Doctors in neuro hospitalization unit don't register correctly Empty Re: Doctors in neuro hospitalization unit don't register correctly

Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:34 am
SOLVED. I just fired all the doctors, demolished the on-call room, rebuilt the on-call room, and hired new doctors. That fixed the glitch.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum