Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
katespace
resident

[RESOLVED] Over-hospitalization, and hospitalization is not cancellable Empty [RESOLVED] Over-hospitalization, and hospitalization is not cancellable

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:36 am
When you have hospitalization only open for Emergency and no other departments (I currently have clinics for Cardiology and Neurology), patients are often sent from the clinic to the observation room for really stupid things like blepharitis that should absolutely not be referred to the hospital. Then because the other departments aren't open for hospitalization yet, the patient gets transferred to another hospital even though I've provided the appropriate treatment, and I lose money and prestige.

Please fix the over-hospitalization or make it able to be cancelled so we can move patients back to the clinic who don't belong in the hospital.
westonsmith4@gmail.com
intern

[RESOLVED] Over-hospitalization, and hospitalization is not cancellable Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Over-hospitalization, and hospitalization is not cancellable

Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:43 am
I would suggest shutting down the observation room/ trauma center untill your other surgical wards are built. then the observation room will have someplace to sent patients instead of another hospital
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Over-hospitalization, and hospitalization is not cancellable Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Over-hospitalization, and hospitalization is not cancellable

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:55 pm
Hi, thanks for writing this down, we're aware that it can get quite annoying and the issue is already on our list. The solution we're thinking about would be to use the same conditions that determine whether a patient goes for observation (the symptoms match at least one critical diagnosis) also to release the patients when the dangerous diagnoses have been eliminated by examinations performed during observation - they can then simply return to a waiting room and continue the walk-in-patient route.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum