Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MamaBear
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Treated patients cannot be sent home from Observation! Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Treated patients cannot be sent home from Observation!

Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:46 am
Issue Description
Patients with ankle and foot contusions or other similar issues (Scoliosis etc) are sent to observation but even when they are treated they still count as untreated and thus cannot be sent home, only sent away to another hospital. When sending them to a department they are sent right back down to observation where they cannot be released from, despite being treated. In the attached savefile Alison Patterson is one of those patients. She has received numbing ointment (treating her Foot Contusion) but cannot be sent home as a treated patient, only sent away to another hospital. This happens in other hospitals as well but this hospital has a patient experiencing this exact issue.

Pictures
[NEED MORE INFO] Treated patients cannot be sent home from Observation! YivWiVC
[NEED MORE INFO] Treated patients cannot be sent home from Observation! UH1Tsoh
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Treated patients cannot be sent home from Observation! Attachment
Full Service.zip Savefile with Patient with Issue.You don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[NEED MORE INFO] Treated patients cannot be sent home from Observation! Attachment
output_log.zip Output Log.You don't have permission to download attachments.(27 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Treated patients cannot be sent home from Observation! Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Treated patients cannot be sent home from Observation!

Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:31 am
Hi, thanks for the report! Generally, patients should get automatically released from observation as soon as there are no possible critical symptoms left, they then return to the clinic. I checked this for similar diagnoses and for both player-controlled and AI-controlled patients in the base game without mods (I can't easily load the attached save) and everything seems to be working as expected.

Do you think you could check this on your side without mods affecting gameplay (it's probably safe to keep the graphical ones)? My best guess is that one of these or a combination will be responsible.

MamaBear likes this post

MamaBear
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Treated patients cannot be sent home from Observation! Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Treated patients cannot be sent home from Observation!

Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:53 am
I don't think I have any mods that should affect that but maybe one accidentally messed with that. I will remove all mods and try again for sure!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:59 am
Thanks! And of course, if you manage to catch the issue in the vanilla game, we'll be happy to have a look at a fresh save and investigate further. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum