Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
drelladept
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]All patients treated event failed!! Empty [NEED MORE INFO]All patients treated event failed!!

Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:37 pm
I had an event where five patients had traumatic injuries. I got five green ticks yet when the timer ran out it said I failed and got a fine! I checked each patient frequently and they were all treated! 😭
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]All patients treated event failed!! Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]All patients treated event failed!!

Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:28 am
drelladept wrote:I had an event where five patients had traumatic injuries. I got five green ticks yet when the timer ran out it said I failed and got a fine! I checked each patient frequently and they were all treated! 😭

Hi and thank you for your report. Do you by any chance have a save file prior to event ending? If you upload it it will help us to find out what went wrong.
In the meantime, can you tell me what kind of event it was? Because the natural disaster events have traumatic patient combined with walk in patients. So maybe some patients were overlooked? Let me know
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum