Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
user947
fellow

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Treated patient - cant send home Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Treated patient - cant send home

Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:20 am
An ambulance brought me a patient, after final diagnosis and treatment, i cant send him home. As you can see in the picture, i only can send him to another hospital.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Treated patient - cant send home Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(257 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Treated patient - cant send home Attachment
g1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
raki_can
raki_can
attending

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Treated patient - cant send home Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Treated patient - cant send home

Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:12 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
That is normal behavior.
Patients who are transported by ambulance are "hospitalized" in an emergency center.
If the treatment is completed without being transferred to another ward, the patient will have to wait for a while before being discharged.
If you continue to be in charge of the patient, you will be notified when the patient is available for discharge.
If you refer the patient to an AI doctor, the patient will be discharged automatically.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Treated patient - cant send home Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Treated patient - cant send home

Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:47 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
user947 wrote:An ambulance brought me a patient, after final diagnosis and treatment, i cant send him home. As you can see in the picture, i only can send him to another hospital.

Hi and thank you for your report. It is as raki_can wrote. Trauma patients have to wait a while before they can be discharged. Have a great day
user947
fellow

Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:24 pm
It's like a recovery from the injuries?
Anyway, thanks for the answer.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:59 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
user947 wrote:It's like a recovery from the injuries?
Anyway, thanks for the answer.

Yes, and to make sure, that you have enough time to find some other potential critical symptoms, that patients on trauma can have. Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum